Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BojanglesA Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) - First Trailer (HD)
#3
1st thing - The fucking soundtrack sucks, Mr. Bay, the soundtracks you commission suck

2nd thing - The direction I see started decent but got too "xtreme," as did the acting (It never feels like the teenagers make a truly serious effort to look scared in these new movies... o.O)

3rd - Jackie seems to be taking things in a slimier direction, which could be allright in a Rob Zombie's Halloween kind of way. Mixed feelings on the new makeup, but I think the new glove is pretty cool aside from the cheezy spark FX

4th - Some dreamy looking scenes, but not enough (One aspect they actually could have improved on IMO)
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) - First Trailer (HD) - by Dr. Briggs - 09-28-2009, 06:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert Englund Drops “Hints” On Nightmare Remake! Lilith 0 2,120 09-24-2015, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Lilith
  Another Nightmare on Elm Street reboot reportedly in the works Ceno 5 3,525 08-27-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: TerrorScribe
  FEARnet: 'House at the End of the Street' Trailer #2! jonathanwlevin 0 1,768 06-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Last Post: jonathanwlevin
  A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 2012 hopfully coming soon Mmyers31 12 5,689 04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Last Post: mrblue
  Prometheus trailer mrblue 1 2,060 03-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Last Post: swazzy
  HOUSE AT THE END OF THE STREET Oldman 3 3,017 09-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Last Post: mytee
  I Spit On Your Grave 2010 Lilith 25 11,348 09-20-2011, 08:29 AM
Last Post: mytee
  Raymond Did It Teaser Trailer (NSFW) TravisLegge 17 8,274 02-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: DragonBlues
  Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010) NicoleMayCanaday 2 2,078 11-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Last Post: NicoleMayCanaday
  Throwing Stones teen horor web series trailer! Throwing Stones 5 3,335 10-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Throwing Stones

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)