Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Friday The 13thBlair Witch 3
#8
I don't think so, I think it built up a great atmosphere even though they didn't show any monster or what not; made me wonder who or what was setting up those sticks and stones and what they'd find trying to get out of the forest. It had some great subtleties in building up suspense (The stories, the kid getting freaked out...) and you could actually care for the characters once it got into the plot.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Blair Witch 3 - by Friday The 13th - 12-10-2009, 03:42 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by Bloody Fingers - 12-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Blair Witch 3 - by Friday The 13th - 12-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Blair Witch 3 - by Dr. Briggs - 12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Blair Witch 3 - by Friday The 13th - 12-10-2009, 10:30 PM
Blair Witch 3 - by Dr. Briggs - 12-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Blair Witch 3 - by Friday The 13th - 12-12-2009, 03:01 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by Dr. Briggs - 12-12-2009, 03:55 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by FreddysFingers - 12-31-2009, 07:36 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by Friday The 13th - 12-31-2009, 08:45 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by DD_138 - 01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by Bojangles - 01-03-2010, 06:11 AM
Blair Witch 3 - by PitWeston - 01-05-2010, 03:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)