01-16-2010, 06:54 AM
VamprMere Wrote:I dated a guy who was my parents' age for almost a year before I met my husband. He proposed to me at one point, but I found out he was still interested in bringing this Russian "mail order bride" over to the states and I broke it off...LOLWow that sucks hard.
@daylight yet unseen I will not say who, but if you pay attention enough you can figure it out I tweet to and about him all the time. But I don't want to say for the sake of the fact that I said I am obsessed not that he knows about my obsession. I am apparently a stalker with an obsession for a 46 year old man and an addiction to my 22 year old girlfriend. *sigh*
I hate feelings.
My Random: No matter how hard I slap that green monkey he will not stop biting me! Heh I said slap the monkey XD
-Cat
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)