Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daylight Yet UnseenThings I learned from horror movies
#7
28. When someone asks "want to see something really scary?" say "no thanks I have met my limit "

29. When hiding from something, don't poke your head out just because it is quiet, it is waiting for you to make that move!

30. Don't let the cute dolls fool you, they are evil!

31. Be nice to toys they don't forget when you are mean to them!

32. If you are in a room full of dolls and they all turn to look at you, move with a quickness!

33. Don't play around on the internet or a cb radio, you don't know who you are screwing with!
Everyone is normal until you get to know them.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Things I learned from horror movies - by bee-lee - 01-30-2010, 10:09 AM
Things I learned from horror movies - by mary319 - 01-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Things I learned from horror movies - by mary319 - 01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
Things I learned from horror movies - by mrblue - 01-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Things I learned from horror movies - by Maxx88 - 02-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Things I learned from horror movies - by Maxx88 - 02-02-2010, 04:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trending Horror Short ap17 1 2,252 03-31-2021, 11:17 AM
Last Post: mariaanams
  I'm a new author who wrote a collection of short, existential horror stories JamesGBoswell 0 1,720 10-24-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: JamesGBoswell
  Make your own two-sentence horror story. Dr. Briggs 0 1,947 08-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Dr. Briggs
  What's the last horror movie you watched? Bojangles 1,589 419,326 08-22-2015, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Bojangles
  Who is the true "master of horror?" Dr. Briggs 10 5,657 05-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Zackuth
  246 Days of Horror - Review Count down to the End of Days! CrimsonVixen999 14 7,072 05-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Last Post: CrimsonVixen999
  Horror Themes on Piano Avalanch 0 1,911 04-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Avalanch
  My decade of memorable horror films Caftan King 21 8,968 01-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Christmas Horror Movies You Haven't Seen??? NicoleMayCanaday 6 3,831 01-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Caftan King
  Name your top 5 favorite horror characters Psycho Stitch 17 7,642 12-31-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Caftan King

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)