07-09-2011, 08:12 PM
I don't base my movies on a scale of 10 but rather a scale of 5, however, I guess either way they are the maximum amount of stars I can give a film. Off the top of my head… the following gets a 10/10 or a 5/5
Titanic
Glory
Sunset Boulevard
Key Largo
Brazil
Goodfellas
Wall Street
The Thing
Toy Story 1-3
The Lion King
E.T.
Schindler's List
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Unforgiven
Pulp Fiction
Titanic
Glory
Sunset Boulevard
Key Largo
Brazil
Goodfellas
Wall Street
The Thing
Toy Story 1-3
The Lion King
E.T.
Schindler's List
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Unforgiven
Pulp Fiction
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter
Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
- Chris Carter
Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror


![[-]](http://talkhorror.com/boards/themes/dim/collapse.png)