Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LokiZeeSomething I know a lot of you didn't want to see............Halloween 2
#18
FBrown89 Wrote:The Halloween remake for me was pretty enjoyable BUT, Halloween 2 was always my favorite in the series so if Rob fucks it up, I'll never forgive him. And from the looks of the trailer, he might do just that. Regardless, I'll be watching it.

Yea n his ghostly wife Laughing-satan
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Something I know a lot of you didn't want to see............Halloween 2 - by Friday The 13th - 06-30-2009, 08:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween Returns! Lilith 0 1,723 09-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Lilith
  Halloween franchise is seeking a new home mrblue 6 3,719 04-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Mmyers31
  HALLOWEEN 3D Oldman 2 2,467 09-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Last Post: FreddysFingers
  Halloween 3D (2012) Chainsaw Brutality 17 6,752 06-19-2011, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Chainsaw Brutality
  Halloween spin off-- Last Supper: The Russellville Hacksaw Murders mrblue 3 2,664 06-23-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Daylight Yet Unseen
  Halloween 3D Psycho Stitch 6 3,334 04-13-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post: FreddysFingers
  Tom Atkins Drops Halloween 3 Plot Point mrblue 18 7,732 03-25-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Lilith
  I'm about to go see Halloween 2 Bojangles 8 4,107 08-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Halloween 3D Friday The 13th 0 1,735 08-31-2009, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Are you going to see Halloween II in theaters? Bojangles 3 3,102 08-17-2009, 07:00 PM
Last Post: KittenSlayer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)