Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dr. BriggsI am quite excited for the next 5 years in horror
#5
Friday The 13th Wrote:I like Remakes though Sad
I know they are (Hated) but it does give things a new view/twist.
And Remakes can help the originals! I mean 50 years from now some people may not have heard of the originals until they watch the Remakes.
But at least to me, remakes really don't usually don't make the grade... Plus they've been spammed out in my humble opinion to the point where alotta fans think horror is all remakes nowadays >.< . If stuff like Psych 9 or Taxidermist make it big, horror might have a big resurgence so like the 2010s could be the new "80s" (Or more likely "90s"), at least I hope so!
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I am quite excited for the next 5 years in horror - by Dr. Briggs - 07-30-2009, 02:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holiday Carvings: A Chirstmas treat for Horror Fans! TravisLegge 1 1,862 12-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Last Post: NicoleMayCanaday
  Bruce Vs. Frankenstein (Horror/Comedy) Friday The 13th 0 1,155 02-16-2010, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Not a lot of actual "horror" in the trailers, is there? Dr. Briggs 11 4,783 01-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Last Post: TerrorScribe
  Another Amityville Horror Remake?? Bojangles 6 3,091 11-29-2009, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Bloody Fingers
  I Sell The Dead (Horror Comedy) Friday The 13th 0 1,498 08-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  F/X Wizard Stewart to Helm Horror Western Wolf-J-Flywheel 1 1,468 08-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th
  Horror hahaha CarolinePar 6 4,161 07-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Friday The 13th

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)