Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rosemary's BabyWhy I think Twilight sucks!
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"]You hear about this damned franchise everywhere and I am tired of it. I have no idea why these books got so popular in the first place. I have read all of them due to: 1. Curiosity 2. Hoping they'd get better 3. To see what all of the fuss was about 4. Free access 5. I'll read anything.
The main character, Bella, is the weakest female I have ever met. She has singlehanded set back the Feminist movement 20 years. "Oh, Edward. I can't live without you!" BLECH:yuck: I have no idea what the appeal is of this character besides she manages to get the big bad vampires attention. And, her saying she'd kill herself if something happened to him after the kid is born really pisses me off. As a mom, I would hate it if something happened to Loki. It might break me, but I would live for my Kid. Stupid twit!
And Edward enables her at every turn. I can't be with you, but don't miss me. WTF! Every time you stub your toe I will be there.
I am just so tired of seeing such articles as "How Twilight ruins your Love Life" or whatever their using for this week. I'm over the age of 16. I don't care which of them is doing who. It's ridiculous when there are 65 year old grandma's in my office going haywire on the next book. GET A LIFE!

If you want to read a real book about love & vampires, go for Charlene Harris Southern Vampire series or the early Anita Blake (the later ones are light on story, heavy on porn).

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone. I'm sure people see some good in them. I can't.

If you like them, please explain it to me. I would like to understand.[/COLOR]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Rosemary's Baby - 09-12-2009, 03:50 AM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by LokiZee - 09-12-2009, 05:33 AM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Dr. Briggs - 09-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Rosemary's Baby - 09-12-2009, 01:38 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Friday The 13th - 09-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by JerseyDevil666 - 09-12-2009, 03:18 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Rosemary's Baby - 09-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Friday The 13th - 09-13-2009, 10:25 AM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Rosemary's Baby - 09-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Friday The 13th - 09-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Why I think Twilight sucks! - by Rosemary's Baby - 09-13-2009, 11:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new twilight movie mrblue 5 2,823 05-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Ghouletta

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)