Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay
#7
I loved the original and Freddy is my favorite horror villain of all time. The original had great effects for it's time, an original story and a great villainous performance. Though, I don't know where you laughed during the movie... you have to understand Freddy and his nature to know why he does the things he does and why it seems perverted and funny/odd. The original Nightmare on Elm Street is a great example of a feminist movie.

As for the remake, I am looking forward to it and I think Jackie can be a great Freddy but like what Briggs said, he made his own against Robert. however, Briggs also said there are some script problems... I aint getting my hopes up high.
"The conquest of fear lies in the moment of its acceptance. And understanding what scares us most is that which is most familiar, most common place"
- Chris Carter

Please check out my blog: The Paradise of Horror
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by taker68 - 01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by FreddysFingers - 01-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by Zach - 02-10-2010, 12:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nightmare on elm street remake mrblue 25 10,380 05-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Trivia for Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Zach 1 2,231 02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: FreddysFingers

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)