Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay
#27
Dr. Mambo Wrote:Of course i will see it, cause I'm a Freddy fan, but I'm skeptical about it. At least they got a decent guy to play Freddy and not some person that would ruin him. Of course I will always think of Robert Englund as Freddy
Oh yes... I agree with you dr.mambo ...Englund has said that he enjoys the role of Freddy as it gives him a break from always playing the nice guy; indeed, many people who have worked with Englund attest to his congeniality
Englund is one of only two actors to play a horror character eight consecutive times, the other being Doug Bradley, who portrayed the Pinhead character eight times in the Hellraiser film series.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by taker68 - 01-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by Zach - 02-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Nightmare on Elm Street by Michael Bay - by Deadite - 02-13-2010, 03:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nightmare on elm street remake mrblue 25 10,360 05-01-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post: mrblue
  Trivia for Nightmare on Elm Street (2010) Zach 1 2,230 02-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Last Post: FreddysFingers

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)