Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Throwing StonesTHROWING STONES the upcoming teen horror web series!
#24
I don't mean to be overly critical, but why is it getting colored? I'm a fan of natural film tones.
“The Fright Night remake is a film which taps into the audience’s deepest rooted fears, such as those of vampires throwing motorcycles at them. I dread the thought of a vampire throwing a refrigerator or a deskjet printer or... I’d better stop before I give myself nightmares”
Reply


Messages In This Thread
THROWING STONES the upcoming teen horror web series! - by Dr. Briggs - 10-15-2010, 02:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NIGHT OF THE PUNKS - 80's style punk rock horror! irrationalfilms 6 3,858 10-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Last Post: FreddysFingers
  The Basket Case series Dr. Briggs 4 2,898 02-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Lilith
  "Masters of Horror" Dance of the Dead Directed by Tobe Hooper LokiZee 10 5,871 09-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Bojangles

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)